Sunday, October 18, 2009

Well for the past few weeks I have been every busy.  The company I work for is opening a new store in Provo, UT.  I originally went down there to do some painting around the doors. My boss got the idea from a restaurant in Vegas.  I did designs with bottle caps in the center then dots coming out around them. I think they turned out pretty cool.

This is a picture of the owner riding a rocket ship. Its kind of blurry. I couldn't get it to focus very well.

After the painting I did some graphic work for them. We did alot of stuff in vinyl. These are suposed to represent the walk of fame. We put owners and investors names and names of our pizza on them.

Here is a wall mural I helped paint.

This is the kitchen. Its HUGE in comparison to the kitchen we work in here in Idaho. Its a nice location. Lance has actually been working down there for the past couple of weeks.

This is the pasta bar. Yummy. Lance installed it.


This the an area we call the Back Porch. Its a cute little area.


Lance installed the salad bar.




1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sweet! You both must be very valuable to this pizza place. The salad bar looks great! Way to use your schooling in your work, em.