Friday, August 6, 2010

Real New Car


So that Mini Cooper is not really my car if you still didn't know. It is my boss's but I did get to drive it from Provo to Rexburg (about a 4 hour drive) I drove the whole way with the top down though and got a wicked sun burn. My bad. This is our real new (old) car. It is a '97 Chevy Caviller. It runs pretty good and Lance averages about 37 mils per gal. whoa. It needed some body work though so thats what we did on the 4th of July (fun fun right.)

Sanding away AND working on my tan. Who says I can't multitask.  I did get a blister on my thumb by the way from sanding so much. 


Here is the crappy hood. We patched that too. 


You can't really see it be thats it all patched and primered up. Yeah we have a two tone car but at least it won't rust through!


No comments: