Wednesday, September 2, 2009

HIKING

The other day Lance and I went hiking. We first went to Mesa Falls. I've been there before but it was in the spring so I had to hike in through 7 miles of snow. This time was alot easier. The cool thing about the falls is the spray creates its own mini ecosystem. You can kind of see the super green area at the bottom of the falls. I like sciencey stuff so I think thats kind of cool.


It was a paved track all the way down and then nice wooden decks and walkways. Here's Lance admiring the falls.

After we left Mesa Falls we went a little farther north to Island Park and went on a small hike at the mouth of Box Canyon.

Look how daring I am standing on a high cliff ledge. 

The weather was great. I even put on my jacket half way through. 

Don't worry we didn't just pose for pictures we actually did work too.

All in all it was a fun day.


1 comment:

Aubrey said...

That sounds like so much fun - and you got to wear a jacket!