Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Merry Christmas to me!

No matter how Lance tries he cannot keep a gift from me until the holiday that its meant for. Last year I got my Christmas present in November, my birthday present in February, and I just got my Christmas present today! In all fairness he really did try to keep this gift from me. We were at the mall last Sat. and there was a snowboard bag that I really wanted. Well I already have a snowboard bag but Lance didn't. He was going to buy it for me right then and there but I wanted to make sure his board would fit into the bag I already had so we would both have good bags. So his board fit, and he went back today to get me the new bag. He called me in a fit and told me that they were sold out of that color so I would have to wait. I was sad but would have gotten over it. Then this evening He was getting something out of the closet in the spare room and I heard him struggling. So I went in to help and up on the top shelf was a Zumies bag. What do you think was in it. I made a little squeal and he said, "NOO!" Oh well. I didn't want to wait anyway.

Here is a close up of the fabric. It looks pink and brown but its really purple and black. My two favorite colors.
Thanks Lance!  I love it!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm so jealous you live close to snowboarding mountains!

Jeannette & Brandt said...

That is a sweet bag!!!! I wish I knew what I was getting for Christmas! It's not even Halloween yet!